Our tour starts with a safety briefing where riders are shown how to handle the quads. equipment is also provided.
No previous experience is necessary to take part in our Quad Tours, as all of our quads are very easy to handle. We will provide you with full guidance and tuition by experienced guide.
You’ll then take to the back roads to experience a variety of exciting Monchique terrain including hills, woodland and superb views.
Make sure you arrive 20 minutes before starting time, this gives you enough time to sign in and get kitted up. The safety of our customers is our main priority. All rules and safety advise will be explained during the briefing and these will need to be followed by all participants.
Your guide will stay with your group all the time, giving personal guidance, advise, and help with riding.
The tours we operate are for small groups and not about speed, but about taking in the beauty of the surrounding area where you will discover the real Portugal.
* Please note. If you are looking for a racing / rally style tour – then this is not for you!
Highlights of your tour include visiting
– An old traditional water mill
– A typical Portuguese small hamlet, which is now mostly in ruins
– Foia – The highest mountain in Algarve
– A distillery of “Medronho” – A strong spirit and traditional fruit brandy made from Arbutus unedo fruit
– Monchique village.
– A water fall*
*Please note, during summer months water flow may be minimal.
How To Get To Us
GPS: N 037º17.855, W 08º34.398 (Nave, Monchique)