We reserve the right to cancel any bookings up to three weeks prior to the start of the trip on the following grounds:
– Insufficient number of participants (in which case you will receive a full refund or a booking on another date at a discount)
– Unforseen circumstances (these include: acts of God, strikes, or other unforeseeable event that influences the safety of the trip).
Furthermore we reserve the right to cancel trips due to any of the above circumstances.
– Individual participants can be refused or expelled from the trip if they display untoward behaviour that may result in damage to themselves or any of the other participants or to the guide. In this case there will be no reimbursement.
QuadsExperience are not responsible for the following:
– Accidents that occur during quad bike riding. In this kind of sporting activity every customer is responsible for his/her own riding style and particularly his/her ability to gauge their own skill.
– Theft or damage to personal belongs.
– The Customer must handle the quads with care following the instructions given.
– If the quad bike is irreparably damaged during the tour the customer will forfeit the right for reimbursement of the refundable deposit irrespective of whether the customer is at fault or not.
– QuadsExperience will attempt to provide the customer with a replacement quad bike.
By booking the customer automatically agrees to the following:
– I am completely aware of the dangers of quad bike riding on and off-road.
– I take part in this trip at my own risk.
– I agree to the fact that neither QuadsExperience, nor their representatives or their agents are responsible for damage to my person, belongings, or financial loss incurred or for any other extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
– I am aware that QuadsExperience is not responsible for the behaviour of other participants.
– I shall abide by local traffic regulations and those of the group trip.
– I will ensure that my behaviour and/or actions in no way cause harm to other people, local environment, or my vehicle.
– In all truth, as far as is known to me I am in good health and able to meet the required tour standards.
– I have a valid full car licence.
– I am responsible for wearing the correct protective clothing.